Resogun is one of two free Playstation Plus launch titles, the other one being the shadowy Contrast. Made by developer Housemarque, it’s a warm welcome into the 2-free-games-a-month treat that comes with PS+.
So why would you subscribe for Playstation Plus and get Resogun?
- Because it’s extremely simple, but yet so engaging and interesting in the way it’ll have you balance risk with reward.
- Because even for it’s simplistic and cubey graphics, it’s still a wonderful showcase for what the PS4 can do.
- Because it’s an absolutely astounding test of your reflexes, your ability too keep a cool head and your finger agility.
- Because – let’s face it – it’s free if you sign up for Playstation Plus.
- Because sound is coming OUT(!) of your controller.
SHOULD you get Resogun?
I don’t see why you shouldn’t. It’s not like the Playstation 4 launch lineup includes hundreds and hundreds of games so why wouldn’t you get one for free? Sure, you’ll have you’ll have to sign up for PS+, but I’m pretty sure it’ll be worth your while – and your money. Yes. Get in there and sign up!