I must say that, after only being active for a little more than a month, I’m proud to receive a nomination for this award. And so, this post is very much dedicated to the lovely The PewPew Diaries, who has bid me welcome in the family.
It’s alright, just go ahead and click the link. It’s really a great blog and first foremost, it serves as a good source of information and video game insight, right in the middle of your reader page. So go ahead and click it!
The rules for the award are as follows:
- You must thank the person who gave it to you, and include a link to their blog.
- You must then select fifteen blogs that you’ve recently discovered or regularly follow, and nominate them for the award.
- Finally, you must tell the person who nominate you seven things about yourself.
1) I completed GTA IV eight times
2) One of those eight times, I got a 100% completion – Don’t judge me, I had nothing better to do
3) I really don’t like the Gears of War games
4) At age 7, I was the Copenhagen chess youth champion
5) My best vacation took place in Kenya
6) I am a writer for the danish department of Eurogamer
7) I use glasses with a strength of +6.0
But NOW it’s time for my nominations – get excited!
Phew… That was actually really hard to find fifteen blogs to nominate – mostly because this blog has only been up and running for a month or so. And because of that, I would like to apologize for not describing any of the blogs mentioned above. However, it’s not that I don’t care about the blogs, I just haven’t gained enough insight in them all in order to really tell you what they’re about.
But still, you should click those links – there’s a reason that I’m following them and they will contribute wonderfully to your reader page.
Once again, I would like to thank The PewPew Diaries for nominating me for this award – Thank you very much!