I’ve only used my feet for sports for as long as I can remember. I am far from being black. To add to that, I’m very far from being 6’11 and touching the rim is as likely as cousin Roman NOT wanting to bowl with Niko. But with NBA 2K, I am the blackest, tallest and dunkiest homeboy on the court.
So why would you buy anything from the NBA 2K series?
- Because the sensation of being black is uncharted land to you
- Because you would like to know what all the fuzz about LeBron James is about – Don’t even bother trying to steal the ball off him
- Because you’ve been listening to FIFA’s Martin Tyler’s voice for just too long
- Because you have no idea what a Point Guard is
- Because Boomshakalakah
- Because you have no idea how the imperial measuring system works – and boy, are you gonna be confused.
SHOULD you buy anything from the NBA 2K series?
I have always played FIFA – but boy, am I glad that I finally got my shit together and picked up NBA. It is one of the most detailed sports games I have ever played. And also, you can dunk.
So YES – you SHOULD buy it!